Hi Glitter Babes!
Wow, we’re already closing in on the beginning of June.. where has time gone?! It feels like just yesterday I was putting together my April faves post. That’s life for you! It’s definitely a reminder for me to live more in the moment. Despite May flying right by me, I’ve been able to compile a new list of my current faves!
- Bioderma Hydrabio Light Cream (reviewed here): I reviewed this recently and it’s been a really great saving grace for my skin care routine. As we’re getting into warmer weather, this light moisturizer is all I need to keep my skin hydrated and fresh looking.
- COLAB Sheer Invisible Dry Shampoo in Rio (reviewed here): I’ve been trying to extend the colour in my hair for as long as possible and recently I’ve really gotten to understand the benefits of using dry shampoo. I’ve been shampooing my hair once a week and in between shampoos, I spray this on my hair part and roots to give it that fresh look.
- KISS Polish Pop Nail Art: I’m no artist when it comes to nail art and now I know I don’t have to be thanks to the new Polish Pop nail accents by Kiss Nails. They are so much fun to wear to dazzle up any nail polish and add some pizazz!
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques: Keeping my skin in shape has been a top priority for me and making a habit of putting on a face masque every weekend is crucial to that plan. I love the variety of masques available and how affordable they are that I know there’s no reason not to pamper my skin when it needs it.
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Stretch Mascara: I’ve fallen in love with a new mascara and her name is Smoky Stretch by Make Up For Ever! She lengthens and defines my lashes without making them look clumpy. The bristles comb through every lash, even the smallest ones, to give me lashes that make any makeup look pop even more!
- Sugarpill Sparkle Baby Palette (reviewed here): As you know, this palette is the bomb diggity for helping me pull off the pastel makeup trend. The shades are beautiful and apply like a dream as I expected and hoped my first Sugarpill palette would be.
- Real Techniques Duo Fibre Collection: Feather-like application that gives me an airbrush, seamless effect every time I use them, I’ve been loving these brushes ever since I got them. You get a face brush, contour brush and eyeshadow brush in this collection but the brushes are so dynamic you can use them for anything. I love using the eye brush for applying my concealer!
What is on your May 2015 Favourites list? Share your top picks below!