I recently found a fun tag that I wanted to post and share with you guys. It’s called Seven Deadly Sins of Makeup! It covers all seven sins with questions all of us makeup junkies can relate to. I’ve found a couple different versions of this tag online, so I’ve added some questions to a few of the sins and would love to hear your answers as well!
- Greed: What’s your most expensive & inexpensive beauty item? Expensive would probably be is the Chanel makeup I have that I bought when I was down in the States, since the exchange rate was too good to pass on. Inexpensive is all the essence makeup that I own. That brand has insanely cheap prices but the quality of their products is AMAZING and rivals a lot of higher end brands.
- Wrath: What item do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get? I think I have a love/hate relationship with nail art. Putting it simply, I suck at it! That’s why I think I love all of the press on nails coming out with nail art already on them. That way I can pass off that it’s my own design 😉
- Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection? What’s your most delicious product? Hmm… MAC was the first brand I really got into before I started going to Sephora so I have a lot of MAC at home! Most delicious product? I would say my essence bronzers since they have a yummy, beachy coconut smell to them which I love!
- Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness? Lately its been lashes! I only muster up the energy to put on lashes when I’m either putting together a glam/crazy look for the blog or I have something really special/fancy coming up. I actually have long lashes so I’m not too bothered by it because I use a lot of lengthening mascaras. So, lashes have been something I’ve only been using for special occasions 🙂
- Pride: What product gives you the most confidence? This is so hard to answer! But if I really had to choose just one, it would probably be a brow product. I feel like when you have your brows done, you can pull off the no makeup look because you’ve got a strong brow game going on!
- Lust: Which item is top of your beauty wish list? EVERYTHING coming out for the holidays this year! There’s the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette and there’s a Bite Beauty set I want and I’m always drawn to Too Faced holiday palettes even though they tend to have the same kinds of shadow colours in them. I also love the sets Sephora comes out with that feature a ton of minis from various brands. I love trying out brands that are somewhat new to me without having to pay much 🙂
- Envy: Which makeup product/look is great on others but not on you? What items would you most like to receive as a gift? Umm.. I think really bronzy or really brown looks look better on people with darker skin than me. There are a lot of looks that girls with darker skin can pull off that I can’t :*( As for the second question, I’m just happy when I’m surprised with something that I really want. That can be anything makeup related or right now, for example, I’m kind of obsessed with decorating our new house. So I get pretty excited when I’m gifted things for the house that I don’t have to pay for 😉
How would you answer the questions to the Seven Deadly Sins of Makeup Tag? Let me know your answers below!