I can’t believe we’re already heading into March! Where did the time go? I feel like I’ve been accomplishing more in my dreams than when I’m awake. Do you ever feel like that? I’ve got a lot of house work to do and plans that I need to get started on in March. February has just been one of those months where I’ve been feeling so unmotivated but I know my motivation starts to build up once spring hits. So, with that I need to share what’s been on my lust list as of late.. since it’s been so long!
- Fabulous Accent Pillows: I’ve been feeling like my house looks a little “blah” lately and the overall look of the house is starting to get to me. Pretty pillows always make things look a little more lively and interesting, so I found these adorable pillows from Icing that would definitely take the look of my house up a notch.
- Ikea Kallax Shelving: I really want more organizational units in our house as well as more decor pieces and I already have a smaller Kallax unit in my beauty room. I love the look of it and would love to add one of these to our living room because I can create nice displays of photos, books, and other stuff in each section.
- Stila Cosmetics Aqua Glow Serum Foundation: I saw the beautiful Courtney from La Belle Sirene wearing this foundation at a recent event and loved how her skin looked and I’ve also been getting a craving for a new foundation, so I think this one might be it! If you’ve tried, definitely let me know what you think of it also 🙂
- Glass Display Box: I love home decor that really adds something special to a room. I would use this glass box for displaying some of my nicer jewelry pieces. But it can be used to display or store anything which makes it a must have for me.
- Benefit Cosmetics Dew the Hoola Matte Liquid Bronzer: Springtime is when I go into self tanning mode and the new Dew the Hoola liquid bronzer from Benefit Cosmetics is calling my name! I’m already a fan of the powder bronzer and this liquid bronzer is matte as well, which makes me even more excited to try it out.
- The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder: I haven’t really delved into Estée Lauder makeup in the past but I cannot deny that they’re really kicking it up lately and that can evidently be seen in their new Estée Edit line, which is targeted towards the younger makeup-wearing crowd. Take for instance their cute packaging with this lipstick which is one of their Lip Flip Shade Transformer’s that brightens up any of your lipsticks and can be mixed to customize your own shade.
- NAILSINC Paint Can Polishes: Anything that makes painting your nails really easy always catches my attention and that was the case for me with NAILSINC’s new nail polish that comes in paint cans! It sounds like an incredible (and easy) idea!
- Kylie Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick Kits: I’m one of those girls that has a love-hate relationship with the Kardashians. But I can’t deny that I love Kylie Jenner’s makeup and the desire to get my hands on one (or all) of her lip kits just keeps getting stronger. This one is Candy K which is a soft, warm nude.
What’s on your lust list for March 2016?! Share your picks below!