Hi, my name is Kelly and I’m a TV show-aholic. With pretty much every new TV show that gets hyped up enough, you will find me devouring it episode after episode. That’s what happened with Stranger Things. I found myself on a binge-watching fest that had me finish the show in two days. That’s what happens when a show lives up to the hype and is filled with enough horror and suspense to keep you at the edge of your seat constantly. It’s also set in the 80’s and I love anything old school, so when a show is said to be reminiscent of an 80’s horror movie and everything from the clothes, to the music, to the big and small props are pretty authentic to the decade, it makes me love it even more. Since Halloween has come and gone, I knew I wanted to share this makeup tutorial anyways.
Eleven is definitely a stand out character on Stranger Things and one of my favourites. Her look is pretty simple so I decided to amp mine up a little bit. Dark circles under the eyes, dirt around the face and a bloody nose are pretty much the key points in recreating this look. Eggo waffles are optional but a definite plus.
Sadly, there were no Eggo’s on hand at the time of this photo shoot, so Photoshop came in and saved the day!
Stranger Things “Eleven” Makeup Tutorial
1. Apply a white base to your lids and blend upwards.
2. Add a light brown to your lids and blend up.
3. Apply some fluttery lashes and apply brown mascara to your lashes.
4. Line your upper waterline with black liner.
5. Apply your foundation, concealer and then create some dark circles with a brown cream and taupe shadow.
6. Then add some brown (dirt) splotches to your face with a stippling brush.
7. Add some peachy pink blush to the apples of your cheeks.
8. Apply a light pink gloss to your lips.
9. Put on a blonde wig and add some blood to your left nostril.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Water Blend Foundation in R210
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Instant Under Eye Treatment
- essence cosmetics Mosaic Blush in All You Need Is Pink
- NYX Cosmetics SFX Crème Colour in Brown
- essence cosmetics make me brow in blonde
- MAKE UP FOR EVER 12 Color Flash Palette: White (used as base)
- QUO Cosmetics Palette in Neutral Ground
- Hard Candy Look Pro! Highlight & Contour Face Duo Stick in Light
- KISS Intensif-Eye Liner in Black
- KISS Blooming Lash in Jasmine
- Revlon Ultimate All-in-One Mascara in Blackened Brown
- Hard Candy Blossoming Lip Oil in Zen Strawberry
What do you think of my Stranger Things “Eleven” Makeup Tutorial? Who is your favourite character on Stranger Things?! Share your thoughts below!