There are some weeks that just fly by so quickly and others, like this one, that seem to drag on ever so slowly. When a week like this comes along, I will usually plan a pampering session for the weekend to treat myself and get ready for a new and (hopefully) faster week. There are a few weekend pampering essentials from Avon that I’ve been loving lately that you should consider treating yourself with after a long week.
- Skin So Soft Original Body Oil ($12.99 / 739 ml): First things first with any pampering session, I like to get started with a luxurious bath where I bust out a beautifully scented bath oil. The Skin So Soft Original Body Oil is infused with jojoba seed oil and has an uplifting botanical and herbal fragrance. It locks moisture into your skin, making you feel soft and smooth. Plus, the bottle is a jumbo size, which means it will last forever and the bottle itself has a pretty, limited edition floral design. This is the perfect way to get yourself relaxed and in the pampering mood.
- Anew Sheet Mask Collection ($24.99 ea. for a set of 4): After sudsing it up in the bath, I like popping on a luxurious sheet mask. The new Anew Sheet Mask Collection offers masks for brightening as well as firming your skin. The Brightening masks will leave your skin looking radiant, refreshed and instantly hydrated thanks to the continuous release of white pearl essence because of its ability to brighten your skin for immediate benefits. The Firming masks contain royal jelly essence, as well as water and other previous nutrients that work together to firm, tone, lift and hydrate your skin immediately. All it takes is 15 – 20 minutes for either mask and you’re on your way to brighter and/or firmer skin!
- Be Inspired 5 Piece Essential Kit ($9.99): The weekend is the perfect time to give your nails the love that they need and with the Be Inspired 5 Piece Essential Kit, I’ve got everything I need to prep my nails for some fun colour. The set comes with a floral designed cuticle clipper, nail clipper, nail file, scissors, and a cuticle pusher, which all come in an adorable floral compact case that says “smile, you’re gorgeous” on it. The beautiful floral designs are an immediate mood booster and I always grab for this set instead of my bland and boring silver nail tools.
- True Color Cuticle Conditioner & True Color Pro+ Nail Enamel ($8.00 ea. / 12 ml): After all of the nail prepping work is done, I will add a drop of the True Color Cuticle Conditioner to my cuticles and rub it into my hands as well. Its got vitamin E and evening primrose seed extract which helps absorbs quickly and makes your nails look instantly more healthy. Then once that’s taken care of, I’ll put on any of the new True Color Pro+ Nail Enamel polishes seen scattered around in the photos. The polishes offer up to 12 days of lasting colour with high shine that is resistant to nicks and they increase your nail strength by 80%. They also come in tons of fun colours to compliment everyone’s mood.
- True Color Perfect Eyebrow Styling Duo ($6.99 / 2.3 g) & Silicone Grip Tweezer with Brow Brush ($10) : I love playing with my brows and making them look much more fuller than they really are. First, I always clean up my brows and the Silicone Grip Tweezer with Brow Brush is the cutest, ergonomically friendly tool to do the job. The removable silicone grip cover comes with a brow brush that will let you move around your brow hair so you can create the perfect arch with the stainless steel tweezers without going overboard. After tweezing is done, the True Color Perfect Eyebrow Styling Duo is a great duo to use to create a natural looking brow. They come in four shades: Auburn, Blonde, Deep Brown & Soft Brown. And aside from the colours, they also come with a setting wax and mini dual-ended angel brush.
- True Color Fiber Full Eyebrow Gel ($6.99 / 1.5 g): I like sealing my brows off with a coloured gel that keeps them in place and also adds a touch of colour. The True Color Fiber Full Eyebrow Gel fills, defines and shapes your brows when the fiber gel twists up into the middle of the circle of bristles. The applicator lets you blend it in seamlessly for long lasting results with its Light Brown and Dark brown colour options.
After all of these steps have been completed, I like to chill and veg out while watching Riverdale (one of my new favourite shows!), Schitt’s Creek or one of the other hundreds of shows I’ve currently got on rotation.
What do you think of my Weekend Pampering Essentials from Avon? Have you tried out any of these products?! Share your thoughts below!
Disclosure: These products were provided for editorial consideration, however these are my honest opinions.