Hi Glitter Babes!
Have you noticed that challenge floating around where you use every colour in an eyeshadow palette? Some people even go as crazy as using 20+ shadows to create an eye look. This is a challenge that definitely challenges you to be creative and test your skills which is what I’m all about. So obviously, I had to take on the challenge myself and filmed it all for you guys!
- Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Brow in 20*
- Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit
- Hard Candy Brow Ink in Light Medium*
- Essence Cosmetics 2 in 1 Eyeshadow & Primer in Nude Rose*
- Pixi Beauty Blush Duo in Winter Flush*
- Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Fair
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
- Essence Cosmetics Super Precise Eyeliner*
- ARDELL Mega Volume Lashes in 251*
- Velour Lash Adhesive*
- Pixi Beauty Glow Mist*
- Pixi Beauty Glow Booster*
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation in 140 Ivoire N*
- Avon Brush Cleaner in a Tin*
- Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Mascara in Indigo Blue*
- Avon Just Kiss Me Gloss Balm in Pink*
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter in Unicorn Elixir
- Quo Cosmetics Face Sculpting Palette*
- Hard Candy Just Glow! Rose Gold Highlighter*
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Fantastic Plastic Pink*
- Essence Cosmetics Cute Pink Lipliner*
- Essence Cosmetics Metal Shock Lipstick in 02*
- Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick in Sly-Lac*
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Longwear Setting Spray*
What eyeshadow palette would you use to do this challenge?! Share your thoughts below!
Disclosure: Products marked with ‘*’ were provided for editorial consideration, however these are my honest opinions.