I’m gonna be real with you guys for a second. I’ve been dealing with a lot of personal issues for the past year that, as a huge makeup lover, have prevented me from doing any makeup tutorials. I’ve been struggling with feeling good about myself and the way that I look that every time I’ve put makeup on, it’s really hard to see the good when I see a lot of bad. I’m trying to work through my issues and rise above it for you guys because I love doing makeup tutorials, but it’s going to be tough. I just want you guys to know that there still is a face behind the blog and she’s trying really hard to come back out again!
For the past month, I’ve been working with a Canadian indie makeup brand called Inspire Cosmetics and the experience has definitely been helping me with my self esteem. Their brand is all about embracing your individuality and enhancing it with highly pigmented and professional quality products. I’ve been playing around a lot with the products I received in my Experience Box and knew right from the start that I wanted to create a fun makeup look with them.
Earthy Cut Crease Makeup Tutorial w/ Inspire Cosmetics
- Start by using a creamy pencil to fill in your brows. They frame your face and are a great starting point for putting together a makeup look. Top your brows with a brow powder in a shade slightly darker to set the brow pencil and define your brow edges.
- Carve out the surrounding area around your brows with a creamy concealer and a concealer brush.
- Apply a light beige eyeshadow base to your lids and brow bone.
- With a crease brush, apply a green-blue shadow to your crease and outer 1/3 of your eye lid and blend outwards.
- Define your crease by lining it with a teal liquid liner.
- Apply a green concealer to your lids with a concealer brush to define below the crease and create a sticky base for the pigment and then apply a green pigment to your lids with a flat brush.
- Apply a few dots of tinted moisturizer on the forehead, cheeks, chin and nose and buff out.
- Smooth on a stick concealer on your under eyes and any blemishes or discoloration by applying it with your ring finger.
- Set your base makeup with a powder that matches your skin tone.
- Apply a soft pink blush to your cheeks.
- Line your lips with a dusty pink liner and slick on a pink gloss over top.
- Set your makeup with a dewy setting spray.
Hylamide HA Blur Primer
Inspire Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer in Radiance*
Inspire Cosmetics Corrector Stick in Silky Beige*
Inspire Cosmetics Two-Way Powder in Cream Beige*
Colourpop Cosmetics Forget Me Not Highlighter
GLAMGLOW Glowsetter Makeup Setting Spray
Inspire Cosmetics Indelible Retractable Brow Pencil in Natural Taupe*
essence cosmetics Nude Beige Eyeshadow Base*
Inspire Cosmetics Eye Lights in Lemon Lime*
Colourpop Ready or Yacht Pressed Powder Shadow
Colourpop Backseat Pressed Powder Shadow
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Liner in Intrepid Teal*
Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara in Blackened Brown*
Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner in Lolita*
Colourpop Cosmetics RSVP Ultra Glossy Lip
What do you think of my Earthy Cut Crease Makeup Tutorial? Have you ever tried a cut crease with liquid liner?! Share your thoughts below!
Disclosure: This post features makeup provided for editorial consideration and those products are marked with ‘*’.